Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coming Home


There are going to be a lot of changes in my family this next year. Nothing bad, but some stuff that I really feel like I should be around for. So I've started making plans to come home in May. But actually those plans have changed. I was talking to my friend the other day and she was talking about how it is difficult to be on the missions field because sometimes you have things in your past that you need to deal with, even if you never knew there was an issue. That's kind of where I'm at. For the last couple months I've been really feeling spiritually attacked because of something that happened years ago. I thought that I was handling it, and I was asking for prayer, but over the last month it's become increasingly evident to me that I need help handling it and that I need a support system closer to me than half a world away. So after a lot of prayer and talking with my family and staff over here I've decided to come home this week. So I will be flying out late Friday night. As of this moment, I hope to return at some point, but I don't know when/if that is what God wants for me so when I get home I will be praying about that and keep everyone up to date one that. 
This was decided yesterday. So today I will be telling all the girls and rest of the staff. If you could be praying for strength and the words to say that would be amazing. 
I really really  am blessed by all the love and support that you have shown to me while I've been here. I'm sorry for the short notice with this, but I want to thank you for all the prayers and emotional and financial support. 
Thanks so much for understanding. I look forward to seeing you when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment